Thursday, September 29, 2005

ABC's "Lost" had an unusual format last night

I'm big fan of ABC's television show "Lost". I was quite surprised by the format last night. The episode started where last week's episode started and included lots of the same scenes as last week. Each of those scenes were extended, so that we could see more of what was going on, or so that we could see the scene from someone else's perspective. The episode roughly ended in the same spot the first one ended.
I'm not sure, but it feels like they originally planned for a 2 hour opener, and were later told that they needed to show it over the course of 2 weeks. In any case, the wacky format actually added to the mystique. I liked it, but hopefully next week we get to move on. I am anxious to find out what happens next.

No comments: